Tetra Corporate Services is an equipment leasing company, focused on commercial businesses in a variety of industries, specializing in leasing technology equipment, medical equipment, and construction equipment. We have helped a wide array of businesses grow for more than thirty-five years.
We are always looking for talented people to join our growing team. If you are a smart, detail-oriented, driven professional we want to hear from you!
Accounting Manager/Office Admin.
Willing to train the right candidate interested in a career position. Must be a team player. Small office environment.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Managing processes
- Financial software (QuickBooks, Excel, Word)
- Journal entry processing
- Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable
- Tax experience – sales & use; property tax – Remitting to multiple states
- 1099 reporting
- Bank reconciliations
- Basic office skills / duties
- Special projects as needed
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1-2 years relevant administrative/support/finance experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office/Excel and be tech savvy.
- Experience in working with multiple Company entities under different legal umbrellas.
- Experience with financial reporting requirements.
- Initiative and ability to work independently (but in a team) with minimal supervision.
- High-level of resourcefulness, confidence, cheerful outlook, and problem-solving skills.
- Organized and meticulous, with proven ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Detail-oriented necessary.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Full-Time Office Position M-F 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
No Work from Home or Part-Time Option
COVID 19 accommodations, as needed
Salary based on experience
Email resume to Deanna@tetracsi.com